Often times Daddy can become very concerned about us. His love and beautiful jealously is amazing. It often makes me want to cry and just fall in LOVE with Him all over again.
Recently, I have been put in a situation where Daddy had me make a C H O I C E.
I never realized how deep it was, but I knew it was Him calling me. What was the C H O I C E you may be wondering?
I've been on a journey to find True Love in Him. I believed in my heart that once I knew how He
Loved than I would be capable of sharing that same love and more with my future husband, kids, family, and even people I don't even know.
Some of you may have never had the chance to experience true genuine love.
You might have never found it at home...
Maybe you thought once you had sex with him he would love you more...
You probably looked for love in material things, a status in society, or even in an individual
BUT
Never was able to find that love that you were looking for...
I once was that girl who looked for love so much that I ended up selling my identity to take on what I wasn't.
I looked for love in people, things, and popularity.
&&
At the end of the day I was just a messed up girl, looking for a way to be whole again.
Here's a simple equation: A + B = C
Your Heart + A Void = God's way of making you whole
In case you didn't know, Daddy is the only one who can feel that void.
Often times relationships (boyfriends/girlfriends), drugs, SEX and many more fake void fillers
try so HARD to fight Him. Once they give us the slightest hint that they're unable to make us
feel whole, we take it upon ourselves to fill that void with something else.
Our Father, My Daddy, and Your Daddy too has a message for you:
He's calling and tugging at your heart right now saying, my darling daughter I want you. I want to give you true happiness, I want to give you that unspeakable joy that you desire. You may not feel deserving of my love but I want you to know that I didn't just send my son (Jesus) to get up and die on the cross for no reason(John 3:16). I sent Him to die so that you could have happiness and experience true love through my sacrifice.
Prayer of Salvation:
He's calling and tugging at your heart right now saying, my darling daughter I want you. I want to give you true happiness, I want to give you that unspeakable joy that you desire. You may not feel deserving of my love but I want you to know that I didn't just send my son (Jesus) to get up and die on the cross for no reason(John 3:16). I sent Him to die so that you could have happiness and experience true love through my sacrifice.
Luke 14:36 says, "Abba, Father', he cried out, 'everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."
Jesus being human was scared and knew that His heavenly Father could rescue Him out of that situation. Instead He buckled down, swallowed that hard pill and said Daddy have your way so that my sister can be reconciled with you.
If you've never given your life to Christ or probably have given your life to Christ, but have not been living the lifestyle He has called you to live share the prayer with me below:
Dear Daddy,
I acknowledge that you are my one true Father, and I believe that you will never leave nor abandon me. I declare that you are Lord and I thank you for dying on the cross for me along with my sins. I believe in my heart that you were raised from the dead. I accept you now as my Lord and my savior. Come into my life and take absolute control. I love you so much!
*Do you know that such a simple prayer causes everyone in Heaven to rejoice, just because you said that simple prayer. (Luke 15:7)*
A message from Stephanie Nonye:
You are very beautiful and treasured highly by our Daddy in Heaven. If no one knows how much you are worth just know that God knows. He knew that the only way to rebuild the distance that was between you and Him, was through His Sons blood being shed on the cross. You do have a purpose on this earth, you are loved, and God wants to have a relationship with you. Start reading your bible and seek more of Him daily. I love you
<3Stephanie Nonye<3
<3Stephanie Nonye<3
No comments:
Post a Comment